Blogger Widgets

Greeting!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Imaginasi Realiti Aku...

Assalamualaikum semua....hohoho ola!!!
taw tak hari nie ak nk ckp sikit pasal my new second blog...
nk bg infomasi sikit..
Hazrul Imagination
Create your own imagination to be a great person...
Sometimes, I will create some story of history and non-history, [kisah ciptaan yang membawe pengajaran]
In that case, I will introduce many story of fact that can remind you about the past. Some of that can be suspicious, fear and really funny to share with you. So, if I had did wrong, please forgive me. Like said, all the kindness came from Allah, and all the badness came from us... see ya!


Some of Topic:-
Lagenda - History
Mitosia - Non-History
Artikal - Fact From Present, Past & Future
Musika - New Songs to be Share...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hammy Hamster !